Howdy. I'm Sean.
I write, create digital products, and make YouTube videos. All around helping you create your personal economy on the internet.
I went from $56k in student loan debt and a soul sucking 9-5 corporate job as a Project Manager… to quitting my job in 2016 and building multiple different lean online businesses.
My track record so far:
- [2016-2018] – Built and sold a 7-figure e-commerce business in the alternative fashion niche
- [2017-2020] – Built a multi 6-figure lead generation agency and consultancy
- [2020-Now] – Built a multi 6-figure info product / coaching business
This personal site is a place to share my thoughts, lessons, mistakes, and wins in online entrepreneurship.
Almost everyday I send out an email with useful tips around customer acquisition, copywriting, content creation, and audience building.
I do my best to add stories and entertainment so I’m not “just anotha dude clogging up your inbox”.
>> Join 4,644+ subscribers and enter your email below <<<
I’m on a mission to help thousands of people develop money-making skills, create and sell digital products, and build their audiences online.
In order to do that I have a 90-day coaching program called the Productized Profits Accelerator. Over 90 days, I give students the blueprint to productize their expertise, build their audience, and sell out their digital products. Students also join a network of other experts, entrepreneurs, and creators who share their passion for building digital businesses.
The next Productized Profits Accelerator cohort begins in February 2021. If you want to join, let me know by entering your email here.
I also have free content and paid products around building online service businesses, email marketing, copywriting, content creation, and customer acquisition.
Hmm… what else do I enjoy outside of business?
- Surfing when I’m back home in Hawaii
- Traveling with my soon-to-be-wifey Jackie
- Being a 100 level golfer that plays on courses way too nice for my skill level
- Watching people get beat up in the UFC
- A nice glass of whiskey
That about wraps it up.
Me and future wifey Jackie after getting engaged in NYC.