Howdy. I'm Sean.
I write, create digital products, and make YouTube videos. All around helping you create your personal economy on the internet using the power of email.
I went from $56k in student loan debt and a soul sucking 9-5 corporate job as a Project Manager… to quitting my job in 2016 and building multiple different lean online businesses.
My track record so far:
- [2016-2018] – Built and sold a 7-figure e-commerce business in the alternative fashion niche
- [2017-2020] – Built a multi 6-figure lead generation agency and consultancy
- [2020-Now] – Built a multi 6-figure info product / coaching business
This personal site is a place to share my thoughts, lessons, mistakes, and wins in online entrepreneurship.
Almost everyday I send out an email with useful tips around customer acquisition, copywriting, content creation, audience building, mindset, and business building.
I do my best to add stories and entertainment so I’m not “just anotha dude clogging up your inbox”.
>> Join 7,144+ subscribers and enter your email below <<<
I’m on a mission to help thousands of people develop money-making skills, build their audiences, and earn a full-time income online.
In order to do that I have a couple different options:
- 7-Day Superfast Sales Email Challenge which teaches you the money-making skill of writing simple 5th grade emails that sell
- My Email Side Hustle coaching program which teaches you how to get paid $1k-$5k/mo+ writing simple 5th grade emails for clients
In my ESH program – I give students the blueprint to get clients and get results for those clients using email. Students also join a network of other copywriters who share their passion for email and building digital businesses.
The next ESH cohort begins in September 2021. If you want to join and be notified when we reopen, please apply here.
I also have free content around building online service businesses, email marketing, copywriting, content creation, and customer acquisition on my social media channels:
Hmm… what else do I enjoy outside of business?
- Surfing when I’m back home in Hawaii
- Traveling with my soon-to-be-wifey Jackie
- Being a 100 level golfer that plays on courses way too nice for my skill level
- Watching people get beat up in the UFC
- Training in BJJ, boxing, and Muay Thai
- A nice glass of whiskey
That about wraps it up.
Me and future wifey Jackie after getting engaged in NYC.